We offer developmental workshops in areas such as:
- Professional etiquettes
- Working ethics.
“Double your Chances with Networking” Work shop details:
Building relations for professional purposes is a foreign concept in Arab communities, where relations are normally built on social bases (family or friends). “Double Your Chances With Networking” workshop has the following objects:
- Describe what professional networking is?
- Why networking is an important life skill
- Correct some miss-conceptions like:
- “Doing a good job is enough to get noticed” (it isn’t)
- “I’m busy doing an important task, network later”
- “I have a job, I don’t need to network”
- “I’ll network when I graduate from collage”
- What to do before, during and after networking
- Elevator pitch Exercise
- Card etiquette and some Do’s and Dont’s
The workshop is designed to be conducted in an informal setting, where the trainer and attendees can sit around a table, and the training will be run in a discussion like format. Possible venues are meeting rooms.
Educate attendees about professional network, and how to do it effectively.
Females in Saudi Arabia, wither working professionals, studentsor in between.